Diplodeano the Dino – designed by Mike Scriven and Jordon Graham
Bella Coco Perfect Cotton DK
1 ball each in Rosy (A) and Peachy (B)
About the yarn DK; 245m per 100g ball; 50% cotton, 50% acrylic
22 sts x 20 rows = 10cm measured over dc using larger (smaller) hook
Toy stuffing, Stitch markers, stitch holders, waste yarn x1
2 black safety eyes, 8mm
25cm wide x 10cm deep x 20cm tall
Hints and tips
- Unless specified this pattern is worked in the amigurumi style, in a spiral without slip stitching or turning chains.
- Use a st marker or waste yarn to keep track of the first st of each rnd.
- This amigurumi is made from multiple pieces sewn together.
- Some of the pieces are made incrementally from other pieces. To avoid confusion, make the pieces in order.
- Unless otherwise stated, finish each piece by pulling the yarn through the last loop leaving a long tail for sewing.
- Any loose tails at the end can be easily weaved into the amigurumi doll.
- When changing yarn colour, use the invisible colour change technique.
- When decreasing, use the invisible decrease technique.
- Tension is not critical for this project, but sts should be tight enough to avoid stuffing showing through.
- Pin pieces in place before sewing together to find the perfect position and avoid pieces moving.
To see the pattern you need to sign in or register (please note that box subscribers will need to register on the website too!)
You will need to register with the website even if you are a subscriber to the crochet society!